- Senior IT Audit Specialist
Senior IT Audit Specialist
Specialism / Function
We are looking for a Senior IT Audit Specialist to join our team.
- Educated from Information Security/ IT Risk Management/ Computer Networks & Telecommunications/ Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of relevant consulting and industry experience (or equivalent) of which at least 1-2 years in the field of IT risk and/or Cybersecurity, and/or Business Resilience;
- Familiar with industry-recognized methodologies and practices on IT risks, IT Governance, and Information Security (e.g. ISO 27k series, COBIT, NB RK rules);
- Knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of IT and information security;
- Knowledge of the basic components of information systems and the principles of building databases, network, and telecommunications infrastructure;
- Basic knowledge of risk management, internal control, and corporate governance systems;
- At least one professional certification or passed exam (CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, ISO 27X, COBIT, ITIL, CCNA Security).
- Perform and coordinate Information Security/ IT Risk Management/ Ethical Hacking streams during advisory and audit engagements;
- Pentesting lab setup and maintenance;
- Information Security/ IT Risk Management policies & procedures assessment and design;
- Maintain relationships with clients or 3rd parties during the projects;
- Determine the rating score of the internal control system, risk management, and corporate governance of the job object;
- To develop recommendations and suggestions on the elimination of comments identified by the results of the audit engagement.