- IT Advisory Assistant
IT Advisory Assistant
Specialism / Function
It could be fresh graduated
Full Time Employment
- 50 % of time - supporting Financial Audit projects by performing IT security reviews to identify risks, documenting conclusions and providing recommendations; performing financial data analysis using analytical tools, e.g. Power BI.
- 20 % of time – supporting Internal IT, i.e. development of policies & procedures, compliance with global standards, maintenance of hardware (laptops, servers, network devices) and software (1C, Share Point, Flow, Power BI, Service Desk etc.).
- 20 % of time – participation in advisory projects not limited to risk assurance, data analytics, due diligence, marketing research etc.
- 10 % of time - contribution to business development by identifying opportunities, participating in marketing and brand initiatives.
Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Information Technology.
- Core interest in Cyber Security.
- Basic understanding of system architecture, operating systems, databases, networks and enterprise applications.
- Programming skills (at least one programming language).
- Basic understanding of accounting and business processes.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate English.
- Motivation for development and career growth
- Quick learner
- Capable of working in a team
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Friendly, confident, attentive to details
- Readiness to business trips